Saturday, November 13, 2010

borders

It was a good thing I had written a post about appreciating the moment on Thursday, I might have otherwise been caught unaware and locked myself in my apartment for the next 6 months last night when I saw the first snow. Instead I took a deep breath and appreciated the stillness then snuggled under my favorite quilt with my kitties and watched season two of the mentalist. There is nothing a little Simon Baker can't cure.
This morning I woke up bright and early (5:30am thanks Shiva) and browsed boots online, made coffee, hot cereal and finished Christy's top quilt. So it is ready to go to the quilter. What a great feeling though a month and a half after her wedding. oops.



Here Shiva is helping my measure the width of the quilt so I can cut the border fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment